- 1 view
Deadline for submission of full text articles: 30 June 2019
Planned publication: 20 September 2019, ISIJ vol. 44
Guest Editor: Associate Professor Dimitrina Polimirova, Director, National Laboratory for Computer Virology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Advances in technology provide numerous opportunities to increase the effectiveness of public organizations. In parallel, to preserve the trust in the provided services, the incorporation of advanced solutions needs to come with guarantees for the security of data and communication, while maintaining the transparency of transactions and decision-making and accountability.
To reflect on new opportunities, challenges and experience of implementation, the Editorial Board of Information & Security: An International Journal (ISIJ) announces his Call for Articles and invites original contributions on:
- Advanced technologies in support of cooperation and coordination among public organizations
- Innovative models of interaction between governmental, academic and business organizations
- Innovative technologies for cyber security and resilience of the public administration
- Blockchain technologies for e-governance
- Artificial Intelligence for public services
- Effective implementation of innovative technologies.
We encourage practitioners, IT leaders and academics to share their experience in these three and related fields.
We invite interested authors to prepare their original contributions using the ISIJ article template below and submit them after registering at the publisher’s submissions management system.