28 papers, accepted for presentation at the First International Scientific Conference "Digital Transformation, Cyber Security and Resilience" (DIGILIENCE 2019) were published in ISIJ volume 43 and are available for free download. The volume is edited by Prof. Todor Tagarev from the Institute of Information and Communication Technologies of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The volume is structured in six sections:
- Artificial Intelligence for Cyber Security and Resilience: Benefits and Challenges
- Effective, Efficient and Cyber Resilient Processes and Organizations
- Human-centric Cyber Security and Resilience
- Information Sharing for Enhanced Situational Awareness
- Policies and Solutions for Industry and Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber, Hybrid Influence and the Role of Social Networks
All registered participants in the conference will receive a hard copy of the volume.
- Log in to post comments
- 7 views