Another 26 papers, accepted for presentation at the Second International Scientific Conference "Digital Transformation, Cyber Security and Resilience" (DIGILIENCE 2020) were published in ISIJ volume 47 and are available for free download. The volume is edited by Prof. Todor Tagarev from the Institute of Information and Communication Technologies of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Dr. George Sharkov from ESI Center-Eastern Europe, and Prof. Andon Lazarov from the Bulgarian Naval Academy.
The volume is structured in five sections:
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures from Cyberattacks
- Security Implications and Solutions for IoT Systems
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for Cybersecurity
- Secure Communication and Information Protection
- Advanced ICT Security Solutions
All registered participants in the conference will receive a hard copy of the volume.